- PIAA's Xtra Technology produces more light with stock power draw
- Engineered to optimize output of stock or aftermarket lights
- White 4000K color provides best color recognition, contrast, and depth perception
- Long life and DOT/SAE Compliant
- One Year Warranty
Xtreme White Plus is PIAA's best-selling technology. These bulbs will provide a brilliant Xtreme cool white light that will light up road hazards and street signs long before a normal halogen bulb. Xtreme White Plus bulbs are engineered for sustained performance in applications where a high level of vibration and moisture protection is required.
PIAA bulbs are engineered with XTRA Technology for greater performance per watt compared to the competition. XTRA Technology is achieved when a proprietary gas mixture is combined with an aerospace alloy filament that produces greater light output than its rated power consumption: i.e. 55W = 110W
- Xtra technology produces better color contrast and depth perception allowing drivers to see farther.
– Manufactured to DOT Specifications and backed by a one-year warranty.
- One-piece filament and heat-resistant quartz glass ensures dependable, consistent performance.
– Xtreme white color output with crisp illumination for the HID look.
PIAA Xtreme White + HB3 9005 12V 60W=120W Par 4000K 12V